John's autograph
JerryWHarris
2003-10-30 21:24:53 UTC
Hello,
I attended John Carpenter's lecture here at WKU in Bowling Green, KY.
After he spoke he took questions and did an autograph session. I have
3 brand new DVD's signed by John. (Christine,Vampires,Ghost of Mars).
Do you think they would/will be valuable? Thank you for your input.
The following is from an email announcement for the event:
John Carpenter
Director, Composer and Playwright
presents
Censorship in Contemporary America

TONIGHT
Mass Media and Technology Hall, Auditorium
7:30 p.m.
Rat & Swan
2003-11-02 04:00:36 UTC
Post by JerryWHarris
Hello,
I attended John Carpenter's lecture here at WKU in Bowling Green, KY.
After he spoke he took questions and did an autograph session. I have
3 brand new DVD's signed by John. (Christine,Vampires,Ghost of Mars).
Do you think they would/will be valuable? Thank you for your input.
Who knows?

You see, I don't count the monetary value of memories and experiences.

In my autograph book, compiled for years, I have
Nancy Reagan, O.J. Simpson, Liberace, Robert Heinlein, Buzz Aldrin,
Cher, Sonny Bono, David McCallum, Paul Williams, Pearl Bailey, Dan
Blocker and many many many more. What is the book worth? I have NO idea
and don't care. It's NOT for sale at any price becausae it contains
memories and experiences.

Cherish the moment, the man and the memory, NOT the monetary value of
the souvenir!

Swan