EFNY DVD NEWS!
Saint Fu Fu
2003-08-27 16:00:53 UTC
The EFNY DVD is due out 16th December! It will feature the film, the
entire 10 minute Bank Robbery sequence with original music, a graphics
section, a full color comic book insert, voiceover tracks (2 of them)
with Russell, Carpenter, Hill and John Davies (?? I may have the name
wrong, I'm going on memory here) as well as a preview of the anime film
two film trailers and more!

YOW!!! I can hardly wait!

Swan
Saint Fu Fu
2003-08-28 02:12:36 UTC
Post by Saint Fu Fu
The EFNY DVD is due out 16th December! It will feature the film, the
entire 10 minute Bank Robbery sequence with original music, a graphics
section, a full color comic book insert, voiceover tracks (2 of them)
with Russell, Carpenter, Hill and John Davies (?? I may have the name
wrong, I'm going on memory here) as well as a preview of the anime film
two film trailers and more!
YOW!!! I can hardly wait!
Swan
I do have the name wrong, it's Joe Alves! Not John Davies. I can hardly
wait!!

St. Fu Fu